Price from 350,00 €
Up to 5 people
A region of evocative names — Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi — Campania is the gateway to southern Italy.
- The region's happy combination of fantastic geology and rich cultural heritage makes it a popular destination both to unwind and to explore the past. Just think of the island of Capri or the resorts of the Amalfi coast.
- Not to mention the archaeological ruins of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum. In the middle of the region is Naples, a chaotic metropolis which sprawls around its bay while behind it Mount Vesuvius glowers
- And what about food? Naples is the undisputed homeland of pizza (the first pizza in honor of the Queen Margherita was invented here!), pasta, buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes. Coffe tastes so much better in Campania than elsewhere!
- Our Amalfi Coast guided tours in Naples and Campania include day trips, boat tours, walking tours, gastronomical tours, wine tours, art excursions, shopping and visits to mozzarella cheese factories.
- The proposed itineraries are only examples of possible tours or Amalfi Shore Excursions. For different pick up/drop off locations or customized itineraries we invite you to contact one of our tour coordinators to help them design their own tour.